8.06.2010

{before}

you are probably looking at this picture and thinking.....before what?
let me take you back to sophomore year of dental school (worst year in my opinion) studying for finals. here it is. Boss. Brady. Debo. Studying every night like this for hours.

But that is not what this is about. Look closer in the picture and take note of the table. This table is a mere 22 years young and was donated by my kind mother to devin and me when we tied the knot. We still have it and well....I decided this table needed a serious makeover.
With a little inspiration from jean. katie. kelly. & melissa.....
I give you ....

a week's worth of eating on the floor...so we decided to have an indoor picnic.
[not to mention baby food carrots on my white shorts :)]





{after}




Dinoco Blue!
If you know me...then you know i LOVE blue. In all its shades and varieties. IT was one day while walking to class at BYU that i realized my love for blue had gotten out of hand. I had a light blue long winter coat, light blue shoes, a light blue purse, and a light blue cell phone. Whenever i see anything...the blue one always calls out to me. So why not a blue table?

4 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Cute Becca! Zed would love it if I did that to our table, except he is way into red lately! Hope you guys are doing well. I tried to call you back the other day, did you get my message?

Jason and Kate said...

Can't wait to eat on it! It looks great and so do your pillows. Well, since you had your tutorial without me I guess you will have to teach me now!

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

love the table and the pillows they look so good!!! I can not believe how big Hugh and Tomi look they are so cute!!

Sarah said...

I have been dying to do this to my kitchen table. PLease tell me how hard was it. What's the secret to doing it?