
hugh is a climber. I need to enroll him in some kind of climbing, running, & jumping class to get his fill for the day. Luckily it is playground season so that will help. He is also in touch with his feminine side. The other day he sat in the rocking chair and pulled up his shirt to 'feed' his baby monkey. he also stuffed a raquetball in his shirt and looked down and replied, "i have like you!" he then preceded to stuff a second raquetball up there to match. mmmmmm. :)
if there is anyone to make tomi laugh it is hugh. sometimes when hugh yells for no reason other than to hear himself yell really loud...she bursts out in hysterical laughter. huh? She understands him i guess.
1 comment:
I really think we need to get hugh and ryan together-they would be quite the match with all their energy. I think you and devin make super cute kids-they are darling. If it makes you feel better ry keeps talking about his boobs lately-hmmm. We've been trying to teach him boys don't have those...
Post a Comment