Coming from the midwest....i needed to go to a
GOOD pumpkin patch with corn fields and tractors and homemade fudge and pig races.... and i am happy to report...I found it! The price was a bit steeper than the NE counterpart, but it did not disappoint. I especially loved the sunflowers with the amazing desert sunset in the background. Hugh loved riding on the airplanes, the choo choo train, and going nuts with wyatt in the wagon. We had a chili & hot dog dinner in the dark (literally i couldn't see my food). The chili was mediocre out of a can....but the corn on the cob is some of the best i have had all year!!! IT must have been homegrown! I unfortunately offered to share with hugh to distract him from begging for wyatt's Cheetos and missed out on half my luscious corn on the cob. If the line hadn't been insanely long I would have stood it out to get another corn. After all....it is MY favorite food. Poor devin had played football in the morning and worked in the yard all day digging and digging and digging to plant our "winter rye grass" and so he was
dragging by the end of the night. (and was not excited about my NEED for another piece of corn) :) He was a good sport and let me frolic at the pumpkin patch a little longer. Hey I needed to get my money's worth!
Getting so big. I love coming into the room to a smiling baby after a nap....especially when they are pulling themselves up for the first time. so cute! Tomi started crawling early October when out of the blue she saw a little stuffed doggy across the room and b-lined it. From then on she has crawled. She has slowly picked up speed...and soon after decided she wants to stand all the time. She still seems so wobbly to stand, but she is determined to do so.
1 comment:
that sounds like a really fun pumpkin patch. Pete and I just took ryan to the worlds lamest one on Friday-i had had it recommended to me by a friend and was so confused why she recommended it:) Your kids are darling. Tell hugh happy birhtday!
Post a Comment