Baby Mae is here. Checked into the hospital at midnight May 30, labored for a few hours, and Mae decided to join us at 3:09. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz., 19.5 in., and appears to look most like her big brother, Hughie. Becca was a champ once again. Fortunately we had more than 10 minutes at the hospital before Mae showed up (unlike Tomi). She is already showing her personality - she is a screamer. Adventures to come.
10 comments:
Congrats guys!! She is amazing. Such a cute family! So, would you have still named her Mae if she was born a day later?
Congrats, Becca and Devin! Sisters are so fun :)
Ah! She is so precious! Can't wait to see who she grows up to look like.
Congrats!!! Wow she so pretty, absent any brusing or swelling:)She does look like little Hughie!
Oh I want to hold her! Good job Becca!
She is so cute. Congrats!!
YAY!!! Congrats guys!!
She's beautiful...just like her mama! Congratulations you guys! One of these days we need to have a "reunion" with you and the Adlongs!!!!
I love love her so much. If I wasn't having a baby of my own soon. I would steal her! :) xoxo
Congrats you two!!! You seriously make the cutest kids!!
Oh Becca and Devin- Congratulations!!! :) She is absolutely precious!! I have been thinking of you often and hope all is well. There's nothing like having a new little baby in your home. Enjoy every minute. Maile was a total screamer and it turned out to be just a lot of personality in there wanting to come out! :) So happy for your sweet family!!! Beijos.
Post a Comment