



Well I finally finished little hughie's room. I hope he finds it cozy! I am not much of a decorator, but it was so much fun putting it all together in anticipation of his arrival...
Thanks to Devin for helping me hang everything up! I love the colors of blue on the walls - blue is my favorite color and hanging out in the room is very soothing! (we will see how soothing it will be at 4am..) The clothes, diapers, binkie, socks, etc are all in the changing table ready to go. I do need to buy wipes, though....We are getting ready, little one.
PS - The hanging monkey is dedicated to Grandma Sato - Thanks Grandma!!



10 comments:
its adorable...i love it. that's the best feeling having the room done to welcome the baby home! i have something that i want to send you. will you email me your address? we love and miss you. what is the count down?
So I look at your sisters blog and I knew you when we were young. I have been looking for a cute floor road map. Where did you get it? So cute. Congrats.
i love it, becca!! you did such a good job!
Malia is now 2 years and I just put the same little wall shelf up last month.
Devin please be more of a slacker.
Bec, the room looks darling! It is so much fun preparing for them to come! happy Birthday by the way
So cute! I love the "special ed" monkey the best. Remember...Debo made that comment ages ago. I hate how every time you mismatch it turns out way cuter then when I matchy patchy things.
Becca-
It looks so great! I didnt know you were a little decorator! How much longer till little baby hughy comes?! I hope work and life in the midwest is going great!
Miss ya!
Cami
I am so glad you posted pictures! You really did a number on that room! Don't ever say you aren't good at decorating...it is so cute and I am POSITIVE Hugh will LOVE it! I love the color of blue you picked! You two are so cute!
So cute! You are way more creative than I am...I just look through magazines and think "Hmm, that's cute" and copy it! Good lucky with the little one. We can't wait to see pictures of the cute little guy!
Hugh's room turned out so darling!! Just about 1 more month for the bundle of joy to enjoy it too! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment