9.01.2007

a perk of pregnancy...


So I don't know if it is pregnancy, moving to Omaha, or the introduction of the air conditioner...but whatever the reason, I am reaping the benefits. So this is a totally random post...but recently my hair can go 3 days without washing!! Maybe you are thinking, "gross!" but I am all about it!! One day less of blow drying and styling the better! Now don't think I have let myself go....I haven't. I am as well groomed as ever, but I am loving this new found hair of mine. I have always had "greasy" hair that needed frequent washing. It is nice to take a trip to the other side for a while... We will see how long it lasts. No really.... I have loved being pregnant. (Besides all the desserts I have had to go without )- I have no complaints! It is so fun to have a little person inside me moving and poking appendages out. Lately I have felt a little hand or foot poking out my right side. I can't even imagine what it will be like to see this little one for the first time. I am excited...

4 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

I'm excited to see little Hugh as well. (since I'll be the favorite aunt)

Shelby said...

This reminds me of China days. "Is your hair black?" Ha ha. I love this too. Today is my third day with no wash and it's fantastic. I just recently discovered the joy of not washing, styling, etc. my hair everyday. It's even better with a baby. Less time to get ready each day. I hope it lasts post pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you've heard of a little secret, but if you are blond and your hair is getting a little "greasy", sprinkle a little baby powder on the roots, and it absorbes the oil. It sounds weird and gross, but it will make the third day of no-wash even better! Try it.

Anonymous said...

um. wash your hair.