5.19.2008

Something so cute about hugh.
I have a little bulletin board in hugh's room with pictures of devin & me as little kids and a pic of our engagement picture. When I pick hugh out of his crib he is very curious and is always looking around at everything. He is getting stronger and leans and twists in every direction looking around.
But when he spots the pictures...he smiles.
I take him over by the pictures and explain each one to him. "This is when daddy & mommy got married, this one is daddy when he was a little boy, this is mommy when she was a little girl..."
He smiles so big at each picture. It is so cute.

2 comments:

BEESTON said...

Becca you are such a cute mom! I have pictures of us in Ty's room too. Hugh is so dang cute.

agirlnamedgay said...

becca you look exactly the same as a little girl. i feel like that is your everyday expression! so cute! that's a real good idea to have pics of you guys as kids! so creative!