carrots are the new chocolate.....at least according to hugh.When I opened the jar of carrots and took one whiff...it was a unanimous vote - YUCK. They are the stinkiest so far. And pureed carrots...eww. But hughie couldn't be happier with carrots all over his face and in his belly. He gobbled that stinky orange perfection faster than anything so far. who knew? hughie is officially eating now and is starting to work up an appetite! Being a first time mom...i am having lots of fun feeding this little boy and watching him experience everything. He is just too much fun.
12 comments:
I love that BYU picture! What a little stud!
Becca your little guy is so so handsome and so fun to watch grow and change. Isn't feeding fun-and messy! You sure need to be quick with that spoon or the stuff ends up on the floor in his hands, all over his cheek etc.
Have you tried peas yet? very smelly!
You are mastering digital scrapbooking! I love your picture of him off to side. Is it professional? I have not entered the carrots yet but I think peaches are the worst!
So cute! Will you please teach me how to digital scrapbook???
hughie is so adorble. email me with the name of that digital scrapbook software that you used. i love all the stuff that you have done. i really want to get into it.
What a little cutie!! How exciting, i can't wait until I can feed Blake other things. You are so good at digital scrapbooking, i want to get into it- you will have to teach me!
such a happy little boy! Zach took a look at your blog with me and we both a agreed on what a cute little girl you were (and still cute of course).
He's getting so big! I can't believe he's already 7 months old! Crazy...hope you guys are doing well, we miss you!
K... I want to eat him! He is soo stinkin cute! As for the writing vetically, I just make the text bok long and narrow. Then when you start typing it just automatically does it. Does that make sense?
How cute is your little guy?? Okay so since you are the only Becca I know, I'm assuming it's you who left me a comment right?? I clicked on it to respond but it didn't open anyones blog. So I knew you were on Shmoners page so here I am!!!
Yeah I'm actually putting out an album, hopefully we'll be recording in the next 6 months so I'll keep you posted!!! Hope life is good for you guys!!!
P.s. I'll feel really dumb if it wasn't you!! :) So let me know!
He is so stinkin' cute Becca! Thanks so much for the advice on sleeping! I'll have to email you on all the exciting happenings! Thanks again!
Post a Comment