wow... I am officially a computer junkie.
not in the sense that I have 'savy computer skills' (quite the contrary), but just in the plain old sense that I have been sitting in front of the computer (it seems) day & night. Except for playing with hughie and sleeping.
The first reason being: I am addicted to digital scrapbooking aka memory mixer. I have been officially converted! For those who know me... I am nOt a scrapbooker. I am just not that cutesy or creative nor do i want to buy all that stuff, motivated enough, and don't want the mess....
whoever invented digital scrapbooking was a genius! It is for the crafty/cutesy- impaired. Beware: it is addicting. I started Sunday night and I am already through to 5 months. I need to go back and learn how to make it cuter...but hey..it is a start.
I have also started working on CWDA (creighton women's dental alliance) stuff for next year. I am trying to be organized and on top of things....but that isn't always my nature. Ahhh.
And....the air conditioning feels really good!
No comments:
Post a Comment