hughie was loving life watching all his cousins run around. while in utah we stayed at my mom's house along with ty & tiff and their kids (they are in between houses as they get ready to move to AZ) There was always someone for hughie to "play" with. He was loving all the friends to watch and be entertained by. Who needs toys?...when you can watch davis fight an army with his light saber, or listen to a pirate song by jackson on the piano "da da da dum dum da da da dum dum", receive sweet kisses from ella, watch the jazz game with papa hugh, or sing "there's a platypus in your bathtub..." with grandma kathy....
whew.
And that was just one day...
Hugh also received lots of love from all his matsumori cousins...
lots of kisses from all... especially malia. It is so cute how these little almost 3 year old girls lOvE "baby hughie" / "baby papa hugh" Malia was on the look out every time baby hughie was around showing him her curly hair or tickling his toes. Thanks cousins, aunts & uncles, grandmas & grandpas for all the love.


We were also able to attend Derek & Jeanette's wedding. I love attending weddings in the temple. There is nothing sweeter. It helps remind me of the wonderful husband I have and of the beautiful blessings given to us when we were married. Sometimes it sounds cliche.. "together forever," but when you witness a sealing ceremony in the temple... you can feel that it is true.
Yeah Derek & Jeanette... we are so happy for you!
Yeah Derek & Jeanette... we are so happy for you!


I can't visit Utah without having a friends lunch...filled with good advice, girl talk, lots of babies, and as always...so much fun! I miss you girls.
We also were able to attend daniel & robin's cute baby diego's baby blessing. We were so glad we could be there! what perfect timing.

2 comments:
What I fun time! Hugh is so adorable!
Hughie is so cute! I love his smile. Post more pictures of your family photos. Did Miche (Misha-don't know spelling) have twins?
Post a Comment