8.10.2008

gotta go....
olympics are on.
I am addicted!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

It has been so fun watching them!!

The biggest bummer is that Andrew and I are feeling REALLY old!

The Richards Family said...

Becca...
It's Sara Samuelson. I just wanted to say hello and tell you that your little Hugh is the cutest thing ever. Seriously! Anyways, I am so impressed and jealous that you not only saw Audrina, but that you had the guts to go talk to her and get a pic! I would have been too star struck and sat and stared, while taking pictures from a distance.

Anyways my blog is private, but if you're bored and want to view it email me.

sammy.richards@gmail.com

Abi said...

becca yes i'll add you . . . will you just send me your email address?
Thanks.
And I TOO AM SO ADDICTED to the Olympics!

melissa said...

oh my gosh...i am dying over audrina! corbin is going to love it. we just saw the commercial for the new season of the hills and can't wait! did you already go home? i am so sorry that we never got to get together. you are so nice for the pep talk before. i didn't do it natural though. i got to about a 5 and was having such bad back labor i couldn't handle it. i then went from a 5 to a 10 in about 1 hour and it was over. cecily is so fun and i am just in love! love love love the blankets. my biggest complaint is that i need more of them i use them more than any other of my blankets and i feel like they are always in the wash. okay i am done, sorry for the lengthy post. luv ya. xoxo