8.24.2008

hughie is cruisin...
he loves to stand and was content hanging onto the couch....or more commonly my legs.
but I decided to spice things up... and got him a "buggy"
He lOvEs it. I love how he waddles & shakes his little bum bum when he pushes this thing. It is too cute.


"LOVE IT!" (devin's contribution)




We had our new neighbors over for dinner
and hugh was on cloud 9.
They have a little boy who is 1 yrs old/ hughie's new best friend. Hugh has gone through "social withdrawals" after being in utah with grandmas and fun cousins & aunts & uncles...to omaha....and just me.

whenever we are outside and he spots someone....kid, mailman, dog, movers... he kicks & giggles. So imagine his delight to have a little friend to follow around. Truthfully the two boys would go in & out of playing. Sometimes hugh would laugh and get excited to follow Jack, but at other times they would both be in their own world.


The first five minutes of dinner...hugh was staring in amazement at jack. And then by the end of the night, with sweat-provoked curls on the back of hugh's head...wherever he went he was looking for his new friend, Jack.



8 comments:

Dylan said...

That is an awesome video... loved seeing Debolay on the couch and watch you and hugh... something I would do! Anyhow, we already miss you guys out here... it was so fun having you here... really hope you will consider UT when you get done with Dental school... I promise you will have us to help baby sit too!

Connie and Brandon said...

Hugh is so cute. I think his reaction to a friend nearly his same age is the greatest.

Kelly said...

You need to teach me how to do digital scrapbooking. You do such a great job!

Jeannette said...

Wow he is sooo big! Cruising already? Jaxson is working on crawling. He can't quite figure it out yet though. Glad he has a little friend :)

Kathy said...

Love the way Devin is chillin' on the couch narrating the video. Great little walker.
Love, Grandma

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I love that you guys are friends with Brynne and Mark! Brynne is one of my bestest friends! They are funny...and thats so nice you have kids close in age. Tell them hi....hope all is well! We miss you guys..lets us know when your coming back to SLC.

Alyson said...

Becca, that video is so dang cute!! I have to agree with you on your past post about Rumbi, love it! Utah does have some great places to eat. I miss ya, Alyson

Morris Family said...

Hey!! It's Holly...Cute blog! I'm so excited you're the CWDA Pres :) Let me know if you need any help