i have wanted to catch up on summer, but frankly i have had no motivation, out of the habit, & have been busy with other things (CWDA). Or in other words.....lAzY. You really have to be on top of your blogging to capture this little one. They change so fast! This picture is already out of date...
my little hugh is already 10 months old and is moving around with much more speed and awkward grace than this picture reveals. (more pics to come) He loves to clap, has 2 teeth, loves to walk while holding onto the couch, and always wants whatever I'm eating!

PS 2 thumbs up for noise machines!
After living in a big carpeted house while staying in Utah I realized how sound travels and is magnified in my little townhouse. Even the little "creeeaaak" of the floor is loud! You 've got to have skillz to sneak around in this place. So I invested in a sound machine and just received it yesterday.
So apparently the sound machine works! Right now hugh is sleeping peacefully while WW3 is going on downstairs -- We are getting our sliding glass door replaced! With each loud noise I continue to be amazed that he is still asleep.
Other things I learned in Utah:
- love Rhumbi grill. I think I ate there 4 times. It is the perfect combination - steak, rice, veggies, asian slaw, and RHUMBI FRIES! (sweet potato) yum. Rhumbi I miss you.
- Nebraskans drive really slow. I was the slowest "grandma" on the freeway in Utah. I am just used to the Nebraska pace. And I heard 60 mph is optimal gas mileage.
- My chinese is starting to struggle. Since devin was in omaha....I rekindled my friendship with msn messenger and talked to devin (of course), but also reconnected with my friends from taiwan (the internet savvy ones) I even got to web cam chat with a family! That is when "my chinese is going downhill" depression sank in. Sad :(
- Devin loves golf - oh wait... i already knew that! He went golfing an insane amount in utah.
- It is so nice having a built in babysitter - grandma!
- My sister, Kate, and I can still fight just like old times.... We had a little tiff in the butcher section @ albertsons. The butcher wasn't willing to cut the meat how I wanted and so our dinner was ruined. She wanted to go one way with the dinner & I wanted to go another. So there we were going at it at the grocery with the butcher standing by. As always our "fight" weaved in & out of laughing and angry spouts. We just can't keep a straight face when we fight. It makes me laugh right now thinking about it!! Love ya sis. Thanks for hanging out in utah for a week +.




8 comments:
Becca loving your scrapbooking pages. I miss seeing that cute baby Hugh of of course we miss you and Dev too. :)
I love your scrapbook pages. I want to buy whatever program it is that you got. Your blog is so fun to read. I just laugh the whole time. I haven't blogged in so long, so I haven't been checking other's either. Moj told me that I had to go on and see your pic with Audrina. I love it that he reads Blogs cause he makes fun of me for having one, and that he wanted me to see the picture. You are so funny. I'm a total Hills watcher, but I try to pretend that I think it's stupid. But who am I kidding right? Also,not to burst your bubble, but you are 27, not 26. Yup Bec, it's the big 28 this year. I know because I'm right after you. I love ya.
Could Hugh be any more adorable?
Becca,Nice glamour shot of you and Devin on your blog profile. I thinks its so cute how Devin isn't afraid to participate in stuff like glamour shots, shopping for curtains, and picking out the pou pouri! Ty
Cute post Becca! I'm the same way right now about blogging! I'd rather watch the Olympics.
I love Rhumbi Grill too! Omaha needs a place like that so I can satisfy my rice bowl addiction!
Hugh is such a cutie!
Those scrapbook pages turned out way nice. I really like them and Hugh is growing so fast. I have to agree with you about Rhumbi, it is so yummy.
I am so glad you started blogging again. I have missed your insightful and creative additions to Blogging Land. Miss that little Hugh more than ever.
Love, Mom
It was so great to see you when you came out-if you come out again we need to hang out more! Your digital scrapbook pages are so cute-what program do you use? Let me know because I would love to start doing that
Becca! Hugh is growing up! So I have another question for you: Diego learned to roll over and now his sleep is interrupted by rolling and tossing and turning all night. He's back to waking up every 3 hours! AHhhhh! Any suggestions?
Post a Comment