
at the beginning of november...devin took me on a special date.
He "surprised" me for my birthday and got tickets to the SYTYCD concert in early November.
It was FUN to see all the dancers in person and to see my favorite dances up close & personal.
I loved the addiction dance, breast cancer dance, the hip hop dances, the group numbers, the bollywood dance, the haunting of the russian folk dance....basically everything was really fun to watch in person. I love going to any kind of performance :)
Thanks Dev!


I am at it again....
I finished my last quilt and started on my next. You could say that i am obsessed.
I have become a lot faster, though!! I wanted baby Tomi to have a girly "pink" quilt
and she got it...but of course i added my random twists to shake things up a bit.
It was supposed to be a "small" quilt to throw in the car seat, etc....but me and quilting math are not on the same page most of the time and therefore the quilt turned out big.
oh well :)
I won't lie... the back has some bunches and a lot of knots in the thread....but i just have to chalk it up to being an amateur since I am new at this whole machine quilting thing. (this was my first time using flannel) I still love the quilt...
Whenever hughie sees the quilts i made or polka dot fabric for that matter...he always says, "baby tobi"




2 comments:
Hughie is a little man! "Baby Tobi"...lol. Cute hat by the way. Where did you get it? I'm going to UT for Christmas and need a new beanie. :) Awesome quilt!
Thanks for you cute comment...you are so sweet. I LOVE your quilt. You seriously need to give me a lesson because you do such a great job! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment