I am loving myself some TV right now.
i don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing?
it bodes well for my laundry folding.
Parenthood is back and devin and I are hooked.
we discovered the show last year and between hulu, net flix, and nbc.com....we managed to watch every episode ever made. we have been waiting with baited breath for the new season to start. and it did not disappoint. lOvE it!!
I watched the X factor last night. I have to admit...i kind of loved it.
I am glad Simon is back in business.
I am loving L.A. Reid, too. You have to watch him when he is LOVING a singer. he gets SO into it and really FEELS it. Hilarious! It was good entertainment and pulled at the heart strings. Had to hold back some tears! I wish Cheryl Cole had stayed on as a judge, though.
more X factor tonight. and don't forget project runway.
better put some laundry in!
1 comment:
Yeah for tv also! :) ha ha. But I know what you mean how it helps some of the mundane chores get done. I get selected shows here in Brazil but we're definitely hooked on Modern Family and Project Runway! I can't wait to see the X factor- it premiers here in October. They play reruns of Project Runway here and it's always Cristian Sirianos Season. Did you ever watch that? It was the best season I thought! :)
p.s. I always wished my dentist had those tv screens in his office. that's sweet!
Okay now I feel like a tv junky. Better go do something productive now. he he. beijos.
Post a Comment