Jack Jack & Hugh....reunited.
I got to take Jack Jack for a day while Brynne & baby Kate got some rest. {hopefully}
I had a blast hanging out with these two little buddies. honestly. It has been over a year since we moved away from this little best friend, but Hugh has never stopped calling "jack jack" on the fake cell phone.
They were both excited to play together and it was wild seeing them in action. They are so big now.
It always makes me {a little} sad. Why can't we be next door neighbors forever??
Tomi kept saying "jack jack" over & over. She enjoyed the vibrations of that all too familiar name.
I loved listening to them as they now can communicate as big boy almost 4 yr olds. Too funny.
2 comments:
Oh that video made me so happy!!!! Love those boys....together of course. So glad they got to play together and they still love each other. Miss you guys and miss the good old days!
Love the post!!! Thank you so much for taking him that day!!
Post a Comment