9.15.2011

this is NOT a fashion blog. I make no claim to have any fashion sense. You will most likely find me in a T shirt & jean shorts. In fact... the SAME jean shorts that I have worn {pretty much} everyday since I had Mae. I have supplemented with some sweats or sweat shorts. :)
Luckily, I find the jean shorts cute. {obviously}
 Best purchase ever. Thank you Nordstrom Rack and thank you Kelly for coming into town so we could go shopping.
But hey...you gotta wear what fits, right ladies??

one thing so snazzy about a hot climate {sometimes i have to really scrape to find something} is you don't have to wear socks! If anyone knows me they know I don't like to wear socks. I have always had shoe drama. I have never liked wearing shoes.
1. because I don't like socks
2. because i don't like pants to bunch at the shoes/pants get all wet

ENTER in TOMS.
Love these shoes. I have worn these almost everyday since I got them for Mother's Day from my fabulous Mother in Law, Michi! They are so comfy. especially in those last weeks of pregnancy {ouch} I always went for the TOMS because they are way better than flip flops. Even in the summer heat...i have rarely worn flip flops. I usually think to myself...."chasing after Tomi & Hugh while carrying an awkward baby carseat....um. TOMS."

The other factor that has helped my shoe drama...is skinny jeans. I remember shivering at the thought that "tapered jeans" were coming back in style. Now I still don't really dig the hot purple ones...but I LOVE skinny jeans and i hope they never go away. My pants will never get wet! {not that it ever rains here...but still} There is no bunching at the bottom on top of my shoes. Wa La.

Highly recommend skinny jeans.

highly recommend TOMS. 


These might need to be my next pair. 


2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

The first time I saw TOMS I thought of you!! I remember you always ballerina flats.

Kathy said...

I wore Toms all over Paris, Germany and Prague. I had maybe one day of "breaking in" and have suffered NOT even one sore spot or blister. Wish I could say that for the other pair of shoes I took on that trip. Need more TOMS.