6.06.2007

the baby is kicking


Just in case you didn't know.... This little baby inside me is a boy and we decided to name him Hugh Devin. Little Hughie has recently started rearranging furniture in there! He is kicking and moving and it is so fun. Last night Devin was able to feel his little gentle kicks right in the same spot over and over again. That was the first time he really could feel the baby move. The simple joys.

8 comments:

yosh said...

Yeah! So glad. it's amazing how much more connected we stay with the blogs!! cute that you all already have a name!! where is hugh from? anyway, so excited for you guys!!

Misa S said...

SUPER!!! I am so excited you started this blog! It will be super nice when we are in DC and you are in Omaha so we can keep up to date!!

PS, a little devin? Kicking around already! It makes it so much more real when you can feel the baby inside of you!

Sarah said...

I am so excited to see your smiling faces in the blogging world! Hugh is a great choice, how exciting!

Anonymous said...

This is cool Becca! A great way to keep in touch when you make the big move to Omaha.
I remember the first time Lee felt the baby and it makes it so special. I'm so excited for your little boy! :) I bet Hugh is honored. he he.
Love, Miche

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

I am so excited to get updates from you. That was the best feeling, knowing a little baby is inside we are so excited for you.

tylah said...

Sweeeeet blog!! That would be so cool to feel a tiny little baby kicking like that. You should implant a miniature soccer ball to see how well he can play. If that doesn't work, then there's polo.

The Pizza Family said...

He's gonna be a socca playa is probably a bit more fitting for the matsumori family than most. Hey guys I am really excited for both of you as you will make great parents!!! be sure on your next post to let us know what the due date is for baby Hughie

The Pizza Family said...

CONGRATS GUYS!! NOW OUR LITTLE GUYS CAN PLAY TOGETHER!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!! WHEN'S THE DUE DATE?