Happy Birthday!
Devin has reached the ripe old age of 26. I am glad he finally caught up to me! We celebrated his birthday a day early because he was headed off for a boys trip in St. George. I don't know if you could really call it "celebrating"...we started out the morning with me in the dentist chair drilling and torturing my mouth. Devin was wide-eyed and soaking up all the wisdom the seasoned dentist was dishing out. Who needs a birthday cake? The day continued with picking out a sandwedge and lob wedge (golf clubs) and lunch at the dodo. Then devin was off to St. George. I can't think of a better way for this boy to spend his birthday than golfing in St. George with his buddies and laughing all night long.
Devin is my best friend. I am addicted to being by his side. He makes me so happy and keeps me laughing through life! Thanks for being you and loving me, Dev. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEV.
WE NEED TO GET OUT AND TRY THE NEW WEDGES!
Post a Comment