1.24.2008

look who's looking up


It is amazing how babies change overnight.
I don't always put hugh on his tummy because he tends to spit up when I do and doesn't seem to like it...so sometimes I just avoid it. The past couple days I have tried to wait a long while after he has eaten and then give him some tummy time. I figure he needs the exercise...
Anyways - on Tuesday I put him on his tummy and he surprised me with new found strength in the back of his neck! Just the day before his head was not nearly this high nor his neck this strong and he was not loving it. He decided to start looking up and enjoying it!

Thanks to all for the sleep advice. Hughie has actually had a few really good nights in a row this week. I really can't complain...he is an angel baby and so good to his momma.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Be careful Becca...Hughie will be crawling before you know it! I'm glad to hear he's sleeping better. I still can't get Ellie to take good naps. When you figure it out, let me know! How's working BTW?

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet baby! Congratulations!! Mommy and Daddy must be so proud!