it is positively freezing here.
don't worry...it was -2 this morning in omaha. I was driving home from work (which i will blog about later) and specs of splatter were gathering on my windshield making it dirty and cloudy. So...like anyone would...I pulled the handle to release the magical window washer fluid and kickstart the wipers. Well, apparently I am not from Omaha because this action is contraindicated. The result was a startling screeching noise made by my wipers scraping across the windshield with jagged shark-tooth pieces of ice on them. I totally expected my windshield to be scratched. The washer fluid did no washing...it piddled across my windshield and eventually froze. Thus, not improving the visibility, but making it worse. NICE.
looks like we will be staying inside...
4 comments:
Doesn't PHX seem more appealing this time of year?(whispering...move to PHX, move to PHX). Maybe this is a sign?
Hee hee Kate, I was just thinking the same thing! Vegas is great this time of year... wink wink!
oohhhh. maybe you should have considered UCLA for dental school... we enjoyed a nice day at the beach yesterday and have had a week mostly in the 70's....... that probably isn't gong to make you feel better though!!!
Don't worry I seem to do that all the time and then I get ice all over my windshield. I am sorry that it is so cold out there-I don't like cold. When did you go back to work. Have you ever read the book-the happiest baby on the block-it has some tips that helped me to calm Ryan down and get him to sleep a little better. i also just read a whole bunch of stuff on the internet because Ryan wasn't a good napper or sleeper. I am sorry-not sleeping is such a hard part of being a mom. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment