not to disappoint you all, but..... I am back to store-bought bread. I know it is sad...and you all had such high expectations of my homemaking skills.
But the truth is the truth. And no...I did not give in to devin's complaints. I just got lazy. Or maybe the weather got warm? I am taking a hiatus from baking....
i will go back.
So I held a little precious 6 day old baby the other day...And I was in shock. I could not believe hugh used to be that small. Hugh seems like a giant child compared to this little babe...and he is only 7 months. Wow. I seriously can't believe how big hugh is.
3 comments:
Hey I found your cute blog!! I love that you can put your scrapbook pages on here! Hugh is getting so big...time really does fly...unless you are pregnant.
Every time I see a newborn I am shocked that Ryan was ever that small and that I didn't break him. That is great that hughie loves carrots so much. Ryan was not picky about baby food at all-now is a different story-but I was so glad he would eat his veggies! Hughie is getting so big and he is darling!
Becca! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I couldn't find you! Anyway, look at your little guy! He is so wonderful! I love your family photos!! SO fun that we have blogs to catch up!
Post a Comment