
Light makes me happy...
whether from a blue sky day, daylight until 9pm, or the light from within this sweet little boy...
I am so happy.
Life is good in omaha these days (minus the tornados). I love summer. Today was spent dry-pack canning, cleaning & organizing, chatting outside with neighbors, batayaki dinner with the missionaries, chillin outside on a blanket with some neighbors. And then finally....inside at 9pm.
I have never felt so inspired (tornadoes/ice storms) to (follow the commandments) get my food storage going! Our relief society held an activity at ....where else...the village green clubhouse ...to dry pack whatever we wanted. We brought our own food and they supplied the cans and sealer thingy. It was so easy. I am so happy too because it made it so easy to build up a better food storage. Isn't the church amazing?
hugh is officially crawling. He doesn't have speed yet...gratefully, but he does have skillz...
here is a glimpse. It is kind of long...you might want to grab some popcorn. not really.
3 comments:
Rowyn is on the move also. She thinks she can pull herself up and she does do it, but she mostly just falls on her face. It is really sad.
This stage is so fun. I love it! Just wait until Hughie is into everything! Cohen is on all 4s bouncing but hasn't taken the plunge yet. How scary about the tornado! I am glad it didn't hit you!
I can't believe he is crawling! He is such cutie. The tornado scare is so crazy. I'm so glad that it didn't hit you. Also I'm not disappointed in you for stopping the homemade bread. I would never have even attempted that once. Your failure helps me feel normal. Ha ha
Post a Comment