9.04.2008

It is official....nebraska radio stinks.
I still remember the sense of bliss i felt as i was driving around in utah flipping between my committed-to-memory stations listening with clarity and loving it.
Now back to static stations where the hit song is from about 5 years ago..


It has been so nice to get back to life. I have been busy and also busy having so much fun.
Life in the village is a good life. I have been to the zoo, am back in my work out routine (love you janel!), got to do yoga!, met a new friend, have reunited with old friends, and am enjoying hanging out outside. (plus devin & friends put in a new laminate floor in the kitchen {pictures to come} so i am loving my newly sheik house)

What's new with hughie, you ask??
okay so maybe you didn't ask, but i will tell you anyway...
He continues to bless my life everyday with his sweet, contagious smile, his chubby thighs, his innocent curiosity, his ability to find the tiniest thing on the ground and pick it up, his kicks & giggles when he spots another child, his booty shake when he hears a beat, sweet cuddle time when we read stories with blankie, & the big ear to ear grin when i get him after a nap. Each day my heart fills with love for this little boy.


getting into mischief.

loving the neighbor's dog

playing outside

enjoying a labor day watermelon



new favorite toy is the broom or the swiffer. he will play with this for 20 minutes! He loves to stand and "swiff" or sweep. He won't let me clean because he wants to hold the swiffer


And I almost forgot.... hughie's first steps. (the memory card ran out so it is only a second or two)


9 comments:

Shelby said...

Becca, he is to-die-for cute. I love that one eye is squintier than the other when he smiles. I have that problem if I'm not careful.

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back too!!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

he is so dang cute! good to see pics of you guys! hope things are well.

Jason and Kate said...

Hughie is such a poser!

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is so cute!

The Reichmans said...

Hey we have that same little ball holder from ikea. yea that he is walking and into lots of mischief-I know a little bit about that...

Chelsea said...

what a cutie, i can't believe he is walking! now the fun begins...

Church Family said...

Love to see pic's of the little guy. He is so so darn cute. Can't help but smile. Glad you are doing great.

Dylan said...

So I read this with Zed and showed the pics to him. I asked him who it was and he said... Zeddy! Seriously they look quite a bit alike. Also Zed also loves cleaning. he has his own broom at our house!