9.29.2008


funny story..
I love reading this book to hugh because it is so sweet. It is the primary song, "I'm trying to be like Jesus" made into a book with pictures to match. I usually sing the song while "reading" this book to Hugh. Lately whenever we turn to this page...he gets the biggest grin on his face and giggles in delight. The same sort of giggle he does when he sees any young child out and about. I think it is hilarious! Does he love the tea party? the girls?...or what? He always smiles at this page and tries to eat it. whatever it is....it is so sweet to watch.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, I must get this book. I have the best bedtime primary songs CD. It's called A Child's Prayer. I got it off I-tunes, and we listen to it regularly, and absolutley love it. So now I have to get this book to go with it, it is too cute. And I love that it clearly has Hugh's stamp of approval.

melissa said...

i love that...it's so sweet. i also love his new haircut. what a little stud. it is so hard to cut off the baby hair.

Robin said...

Hugh and Diego are going to kill the ladies. THey will make their daddies proud. We miss you guys!