After: I think he looks handsome. but i will admit I miss his sweat-provoked curls! And besides...he looks so grown up with a buzz. I miss my little baby! Who is this big boy?
Ha!! I love the cut! He really looks older with a short do but it's darling:) I been debating if I should cut the 3 long hairs Jake has but I haven't yet...their just too cute!
Oh my goodness...handsome is an understatement! He is so adorable Becca. Don't you love those little sleeper pjs? I have like 3 pair for Maile and it's just so cute to zip them up and see them waddle around the house in them. Being a mom just gets better and better.
5 comments:
Ha!! I love the cut! He really looks older with a short do but it's darling:) I been debating if I should cut the 3 long hairs Jake has but I haven't yet...their just too cute!
He is so handsome, but he does look so grown up!
So cute Becca!
p.s. where did you get those jammies? Sooo adorable.
I have to agree that the new do is very handsome, and I love the PJs too.
Oh my goodness...handsome is an understatement! He is so adorable Becca. Don't you love those little sleeper pjs? I have like 3 pair for Maile and it's just so cute to zip them up and see them waddle around the house in them. Being a mom just gets better and better.
Post a Comment