

So i have this red grandma shopping cart in my basement amongst a whole lot of other things courtesy of CWDA... and i brought it upstairs for the upcoming bake sale @ the Dental School. (it makes for easy hauling of all the goodies)
Hugh went crazy for it. It was his own little basket of fun. He loves putting things in the basket and then pushing them around. He could push that red basket around for hours...okay..maybe 10 minutes, but that is "hours" in baby time.
So funny story... Hugh loves to put things (sippy cup, toys, balls, whatever) in the red cart. So I was playing with him and said, "...are you pushing your shoppin cart around?" Where I was swiftly corrected by hughie's daddy, "he's not shopping...he is playing basketball."
oh. excuse me.
he's playing basketball.
either way ... hughie was happy.
7 comments:
We are on the same page, I find sippy cups in the toys baskets. If it was always water great, but milk, so gross!! I am so excited to see that baby hugh and you too Becca :)
where do you do your bake sale and who are you raising the money for? that's a good idea! Oh, and also I meant to tell you at our last meeting we talked about how we need to do more service and we decided to "adopt" a retirement home. Once a quarter we will do some service for them, whether it is just visiting, dropping by some gifts, or helping in the cafeteria. how is everything going there? can you believe we are over half way done with dental school? ps. hugh is a doll.
Hey Becca ,
I just have to day your little guy is the cutest , I love his blue eyes ! I love mixed babies . I think the always get the best of each . Hope all is well with you .
Martha (Bunker ) Schultz
Wow becca, I have been behind on your blog. Your hughie is to die for. Not quite as fat as Cohen, but very active. Walking??? That is awesome. I love your bangs and I am proud that you are faithful to yoga. I have started doing Ty Chi and it is a little wierd, but I am likeing it as well. Your life sounds so fun and eventful. I am glad you have so many fun things to do! Call me!!! Tell Debo hello
Dylan like pushing around girl's toy strollers at that age. I would say the red cart is a better idea :)
Your little boy is darling, I laughed out loud at your thoughts on Al Roker, I used to watch the TOday show faithfully, but my kids have commandeered the TV. DOra and Diego have repetetive sayings, but not so catchy.
I love the things kids become fascinated with. By the way I really have wondered if Al Roker gets tired of saying that because I get tired of hearing it...
Post a Comment