This is what most doorways looked like in our neighborhood.
Look at all that snow!
I walked outside to get the car ready to take Becca to the hospital and this is basically what I saw. I had to shovel in layers from top to bottom - too much snow to pick it up in one scoop.
You do not look like you just had a baby!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you guys! I love having a boy and girl, although I need to get better about using fun accessories on her, so used to having a boy I don't even think about it! I still think Hugh is the most adorable little boy, I call dibs on him for Stella:)
Wow you guys, congrats. What a fun christmas present, a bit more painful than most, but totally worth it, huh? You look great Becca. Hope you guys are doing good and enjoying the great Omaha weather, reminds me of last year when we had Brigham out there.
Holy cow, Becca!!! That is quite the birth story, I am glad you made it to the hospital! (I can't believe how much it has snowed while we've been gone...) Merry Christmas to you all, and what a wonderful Christmas present little Tomi is. I am so excited for you guys and hope things calm down a bit now!!! Congrats!
9 comments:
What a great Christmas! We are so happy everything went well. It sounded pretty crazy with all that snow. She is beautiful, love all the hair!
She is super cute and I love her wild hair! What a great Christmas present. We both have holiday babies. :)
A Christmas baby!? She is adorable...Congrats!
so fun to see pictures! she is adorable. I bet you are having so much fun. :)
You do not look like you just had a baby!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you guys! I love having a boy and girl, although I need to get better about using fun accessories on her, so used to having a boy I don't even think about it! I still think Hugh is the most adorable little boy, I call dibs on him for Stella:)
She looks perfect. Congratulations! Love, Emily
Wow you guys, congrats. What a fun christmas present, a bit more painful than most, but totally worth it, huh? You look great Becca. Hope you guys are doing good and enjoying the great Omaha weather, reminds me of last year when we had Brigham out there.
Congratulations on your Christmas baby!! She is so cute---I am glad you made it to the hospital in all that snow. What a good looking family of 4 !
Holy cow, Becca!!! That is quite the birth story, I am glad you made it to the hospital! (I can't believe how much it has snowed while we've been gone...) Merry Christmas to you all, and what a wonderful Christmas present little Tomi is. I am so excited for you guys and hope things calm down a bit now!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment