
Baby Tomi (sounds like 'homey') is here!
7 lbs. 3 oz., 20 inches, black hair, and beautiful.
She came to us on Christmas morning at 5:35 AM, in the middle of a blizzard, and barely gave us enough time to get to the hospital. Thank you Azha for getting up at 4AM on Christmas morning to come watch Hugh while we rushed off to the hospital! Merry Christmas everyone.

8 comments:
That's the best Christmas gift ever! Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!!
COngrats Becca! You look great and she is just beautiful!
Congratulations!!! That's the best Christmas gift ever and she is so beautiful!
OH WOW! Congratulations! What a beautiful name! She is so precious. Merry Christmas!
Congrats guys! I had to comment, because my birthday is on Christmas Eve... and I think it is the best! I'm sure little Tomi will love celebrating during the holiday season!!!
Merry Christmas... and Happy Birthday!!!
Elise Sykes : D
Congrats! What a wonderful Christmas gift. She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm sure she was the perfect Christmas gift. Good luck with her birthday.
Kirstin (Walker) Gardner
so beautiful! i love the pictures and stories. way to shovel, devin!
Post a Comment