6.20.2011

Did i mention i am in love....?






What a difference 17 months makes.



5 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to snuggle her! You make it look so yummy!

agirlnamedgay said...

ahhh becca can you say adorable! i love it, love the pics, and love the love!!! you're awesome!

Annie said...

No really...you guys have the thee most beautiful kids! Are you guys going home at all this summer? We'll be there in July - and I'd love to see that babe:)

Nats said...

I love your picture. You and Baby Mae look so beautiful together! Your kids are super cute! I wish I could see them in person...

Miche said...

I love seeing them together. I have to say I keep thinking to myself with Lucas "Becca had a baby- that's like me having a baby next month!" Tomi really is so little still but it will be so fun to raise them together. They will definitely have a strong sister bond. Mae is so precious!! It makes me want to have another!! :) I'm just too scared of the 20hr plane rides to the U.S. with 3 kids! ahhhh.