I guess it started postpartum with Tomi. I blame it on you, Brynne. :)
After Tomi. {not only was I postpartum...but post carb restriction} and when the baby was out...the carbs were free game. And I just happened to live next to Brynne...who loves to bake. She introduced me to what we coined, "the brynneskees" -- They are these yummy choc chip cookies that include vanilla pudding & almond extract in their deliciousness dough.
Lets just say I couldn't get enough of these.
This was complemented by the homemade reese's {also made by brynne} that I kept making in an attempt to satisfy an unquenchable craving.
Is it because you have a baby in one arm...and a toddler demanding your attention...and then due to bfeeding...all the sudden you find yourself STARVING and HAVE to POP something in your mouth or you will faint? The only convenient thing you can spy is a cookie or a homemade Reese's.
And then everyone in their well wishing of the new baby...brings you brownies!
Not a good recipe for losing the baby weight or the no sugar challenge. :)
perhaps I just love chocolate chip cookies. antepartum. postpartum. or in perpetuum.
5 comments:
I have been out of town so I wanted to wish you a late Congrats on Mae! she is darling and I am so happy for you!
Just made some today wish you were next door to run you over some!
I am thinking I need the recipe for both! Make sure you bring them to SL so we can do some baking!
Beksta...your family is so beautiful. You are doing great. Hang in there:)
Love the fort. My kids build them everyday (except they call them "lions cages")
I love Brynneskies, who came up with that name anyway?
Post a Comment