10.14.2007

the countdown...

18 weeks

24 weeks

30 weeks

35 weeks

39 weeks and one to go!

My due date is one week away...The countdown begins. (actually I have been counting down for a while now) And really it is not because I don't like being pregnant...I have had a wonderful pregnancy and love having a little one inside me----It is just that I am so excited to meet this little baby! I know I don't really know what I am in for as far as being a mom goes and functioning on no sleep (we all know that is going to kill me), but I am excited for whatever is ahead. We had an ultrasound last week and the face shot of little hughie showed big lips! (Maybe he was just smooshed up in there) Seeing his little face made me more excited. We will see when he decides to come! I will keep you posted.

11 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

You're so cute! We can't wait to see what this baby looks like too, especially to see if he has inherited the ears.:) It looks like you just popped out all of a sudden. Good luck! Get lots of rest this week.

Jason and Kate said...

BTW...when I say popped out it's in a good way. It looks like a little soccer ball. It's in the genes.

Sarah said...

I am so glad you posted these, you look absolutely great! I love your little belly and the new haircut! And I can't wait to see Hugh's big lips! :)

Shelby said...

Becca, I'm so excited for you. It's so fun and there is nothing like it. I only wish I looked like you when I was pregnant! Good luck and don't go crazy. The last 2 weeks were torture for me!

Lant Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! Wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Can you believe it is so close. Yes enjoy life alone while you can, go see lots of movies and go everywhere you think it would be very difficult to take a very active child because you will not get to for a while. Unless you find a excellent babysitter, which I suggest as well. Well good to see things are going good for you guys in NE. Hope things are good in Dental school life. Good luck with the delivery of the little one. Keep us posted on when he arrives

Michelle said...

You are too cute Becca! Hopefully this week doesn't go by too slowly, I have no good advice since I've never done it, but good luck, and keep us posted when he comes and you get time to post some pics!

Elise said...

Could you be any cuter? Good luck with the delivery and such. Remember: it is ALL worth it : )

Elise Ekstrom Sykes

rachel said...

Yeah for Becca. You look great. I hope that everything goes well this next week (or whenever Hugh decides to come out:)

Shelby said...

I think you should post something everyday that says, "Still not here..." or something so that those of us who keep checking this won't have to question. Once the posts stop, we know he'll have arrived!

Jen and Buzz said...

Becca, look how cute you are. I haven't seen you in years...You are such a cute little prego and you and your husband are darling. I wish you all the best of luck with your new addition...you will love being a mom, it's the best thing in the world. It was so much fun reading about you and your family. Take Care.

Jennie (Godfrey) Warner

The Reichmans said...

You are tiny!!!! You are such a cute pregnant person! I am so excited for you to have your little boy-mine just turned one and I can't believe he is that old. good luck with delivery and everything. I can't wait t see pictures of him!