10.01.2007


So we were asked to give talks on Sunday a few weeks ago and Devin, believe it or not.... talked about Sushi. His topic was "learning" - a random topic, but somehow he finagled the subject of sushi in there. I just had a big smile on my face when he started talking and sushi was brought up. That boy has a one track mind....

His talk was so good!! And actually the sushi analogy was very effective and creative. I told him it was my favorite talk he has given so far! It was funny, too, because all the Japanese food lovers came out of the wood works to talk to him after his talk. Conversations of gyoza, sushi restaurants, and missions served in Japan followed Devin around that whole day at church.

2 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

Typical Devin! That is so funny. So, can I borrow that talk if I'm asked to speak in Sacrament?

yosh said...

I am surprised he didn't use a bowl of ramen as an object lesson. Anyone who has witnessed Devin inhale Ramen will understand........