10.18.2007

still chillin inside...

this post is for shelby.....
baby hughie is still just chillin like a villain inside - all cozy & warm. He is on his own time schedule and has not decided to venture to the outside world. I went to see my doctor the other day and my cervix is dilated to a 1 1/2 (whoopee), but is effaced 90%. - so at least something is happening....
Devin actually had a big microbiology test this morning so he was really hoping I wouldn't go into labor until after today. (If you miss an exam - the makeup one is oral) But let's face it...he has tests about every other day so there really isn't a perfect day to have this baby.
So now that the microbiology test is over...i have the green light. Time for this baby to come. My bags are packed, the pack n'play is set up in my room, I have washed and folded his clothes....all I need now is a contraction or two...(but I guess I should still keep in mind that I could have another 2 weeks.....) Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Jason and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Congratulations you guys! I cant wait to see this little Hughie! I hope everything went well with the delivery! Best wishes and we sure miss and love you guys! Congrats again!
Love Sam and Cami

The Robinson Family said...

I couldn't help but post on this comment. Dev this is Molly if you aren't sure who the Robinsons are. Taylor had an exam the morning Beckham was born and one the night before and he was crossing his fingers that he could get through! Dental school is oh so fun. Anyway - your baby is darling and it looks like life is going great for you guys! Congrats on all the big changes these past couple months!