10.21.2007

A couple more...











7 comments:

Noakes Family said...

Becca I am so excited!!!! He is such a doll. I wondered if he was going to be brown or white, and he looks like a great mix....brown sugar....jk I can't wait to get details. You are such a tough girl and look so beautiful. I love you
Kelly

The Reichmans said...

Becca congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you that he is here and healthy and that you are okay. I am super impressed that you did it natural! I didn't even try. He is so cute-it is so weird to think Ryan was ever that small because now he is 23 pounds and almost 32 inche. Good luck with the next little while getting adjusted to having him home-you will be an amazing mom!

michelle said...

Congratulations Devin and Becca...Hughie is adorable. :) Love Buhler

Christy said...

He really is a beautiful boy. And Becca, I can't believe you went all natural...you are amazing. Congratulations! I can't wait to see him.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hey Becca and Debo,
Congrats you guys! Ahhhh, Hugh is a CUTE little guy. Happy to hear that Becca is doing well. You will be wonderful parents and you will have so many good memories raising your little buddy! What a blessing!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Debo and Becca- Congrats on the new little man. He is so precious! Hope all is going well~ Ali Stewart (Hansen)

melissa said...

he is adorable... he has changes so much from the first pictures. i am so excited. i want to call you and chat when you are feeling up to it. i hope all is going well and i have to get all the scoop on nursing and the girlie stuff!!