
Mommy and baby


My boy, Hughie

Hughie flexing for the camera

Hugh Devin Matsumori was born on October 19 at 10:28pm. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. Becca was amazing. I can't believe how tough she is. She made it through a long day of labor and gave natural birth. I am one proud poppa, but I am an even more proud husband. We have had some requests for pics, so here they are. Thanks everyone for all your love, prayers, and support. We love you all.


My boy, Hughie

Hughie flexing for the camera

Hugh Devin Matsumori was born on October 19 at 10:28pm. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. Becca was amazing. I can't believe how tough she is. She made it through a long day of labor and gave natural birth. I am one proud poppa, but I am an even more proud husband. We have had some requests for pics, so here they are. Thanks everyone for all your love, prayers, and support. We love you all.
22 comments:
We are so happy for you. We love you.
Jamie and Misa
Congratulaions guys! What a lucky boy to be born into such a great family...
The Sykes Family
Chris, Elise, Sam & Hannah
p.s. Becca is SO much tougher than me : )
Congratulations Debo and Becca! We're so happy for you and can't wait to see little Hugh.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and that everything went so well!!
Congratulations you guys! How exciting to have a new addition to your family. We can't wait to see him! Becca, I'm so impressed that you had him all natural, you're my hero!
What an exciting time. We wish you THREE were here so we could see the little one. We have a future BYU soccer stud...
Way to go, Becca! Can't wait to see little Hughie. Congrats!
I'm so excited and so impressed with Bec way to go pioneer girl.
can't wait to see that cute boy. love you guys. Tiff and Ty
Congrats! I can't believe your first one came a day early, that is so unfair. Can't wait to see him. He better be a stud like Moses.
congratulations! we are so glad things went well and everyone is doing great!
congrats guys. we miss you here in provo. what an exciting stage of life. all the best. Brock Trejo
We never doubted her superpowers...nice work becca. Dev, Keep the pics coming. Javin and Malia are excited about their new cousin. I wish you could see their faces light up when I show them the pics.
congrats!!! corb and i are so excited for you and can't wait to see more pics. so good to hear that all went well. you both are already the cutest parents. xoxox melissa and corbin
Oh my goodness...he is so cute! We are so excited for you two!! Becca, you're amazing.
Congrats guys- What a cutie and Bec I am so impressed- natural, that's amazing. You will be such great parents.
Becca you are the most beautiful mommy post-birth! Congrats--he looks adorable and you are so brave to go natural. What a good time to have a baby. Good luck and get some sleep.
Yippee! So happy for you guys!! Congrats and enjoy!
CONGRATS YOU TWO!! HE IS A DOLL!!
Yeah!
I've been checking to see when he was going to come. What a handsome little guy...CONGRATS!
GONG XI GONG XI!!I wanna see your little prince too. But I guess I need to buy a plane ticket first!!
Miss you guys here in Taiwan!!
Congrats Becca. He is beautiful...Good luck with everything!
Devin- This is Nicole (King) Sorensen. I worked with you at the Rating Office at the MTC with Chandler Rudd. I found your blog through a friend of a friend and wanted to tell you CONGRATS!!! On your baby! Hugh is an incredibly adorable baby! Trent and I had a little boy also. It is such a new and wonderful world being a parent! Where are you guys living? Did you finish with the year at the U before moving to the dental school somewhere down South? (Sorry, cant remember the name). Hope all is well! Happy late Halloween!
Post a Comment