10.14.2007

I love Fall

I love Halloween..... I decorated the top of my bookshelf with my halloween garb and I am loving it. I managed to incorporate dentistry into the display adding to the anatomy of my skeleton theme.
We had some friends over the other night to carve pumpkins. I have decided this is how I am going to carve pumpkins for now on. The night basically went like so --- the guys sat around on the couches watching football while the girls carved the pumpkins in the kitchen. (The guys did have pumpkins that they bought to carve, but didn't quite get around to it) Surprise! It was a lot of fun carving and chatting with the girls. You don't realize how many stomach muscle you use to carve a pumpkin until they aren't there anymore.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

So fun! Looks like you guys have some great friends out there with you!