
My friend from my birthing class informed me about a workshop that was looking for pregnant volunteers to get a free pregnancy massage! Sign me up for that one! They learned in the workshop how to do pregnancy massage and then needed some pregos to practice on. I whole -heartedly volunteered. It was this past Saturday and it was heavenly. It was pretty funny how it was set up, though. It was a big room with all these massage tables lined up. The massage therapists all left the room for a minute and all the pregos had to strip down in the room together and jump under the sheets!
It was perfect timing, too, after my first week of 12 hour shifts on my feet all day - my legs and feet were so sore. The massage rescued my legs! I don't know what I will do this week to recoup from the week's work. oh devy....
2 comments:
I can't believe that you only have like a week and a half left! You better post some pictures of you being pregnant before little Hugh is born!
one week left Becca! I am so jelous. I am at the end of a 12 hour shift right now and I can feel the pain. It is time to treat myself to a little massage....
Kelly
Post a Comment