2.15.2008

the hawk has been mowed...

hughie got his first haircut...and he looks so handsome!
Devin couldn't stand the froofy, long locks on the top of hughie's head so this past sunday we took the scissors and with two simple snips we chopped the froofieness off. I was surprised at some of the gasps we received...."you cut his hair already!" I really wasn't that attached to it that much i guess...plus he is a boy and boys don't have long hair. I guess I wanted it to match his huge bald spot on the back of his head.



11 comments:

Church Family said...

oh he looks so cute. ironically i was just contemplating today what should be done with ty's fluffy on top of his head. maybe he should follow the example of his older cousin and copy his hair style. it looks very handsome.
laura

The McClellan Family said...

Hi Becca it's Krista (Moss) McClellan. Your baby is so soo so cute! How are you?

The Bailey's said...

He is so handsome! Isn't is crazy how snipping a few hairs off can make them instantly seem so much older. I love his new 'do!

Lisa said...

Ahhh, it looks cute. Did ya save the hair for the scrapbook? I saved some from Ava's first hair cut, but I couldn't tell ya where it is now. I'm such a good mom, I know.

The Reichmans said...

I think he looks really cute-I love how chubby he is getting! I know I say that every time but it is so dang cute! I want to squeeze his cheeks.

Shelby said...

My friend took the clippers to her one-month-old boy, so I would not gasp in shock. Newborns have funny, uneven hair. Looks so cute now!

Kimberlee said...

I can not get over how cute he is! He's growing up so fast! We missed our annual Valentines get together!

Jason and Kate said...

He looks adorable! I love the serious look on his face.

Misa S said...

I love Hughie!!!

Stu Anderson said...

Becca, it was great to hear from you! Your little one is so dang cute! Being a mom is the best, I'm still amazed and sometimes just stare at my daughter.. We went natural using our own little mix of the Bradley/Lamaze methods. We just took what worked for us from everything that we learned. It was great..

It's awesome that your in dental school! We work with the dental field every day. If your husband needs any advice or training on the business side of things have him call my husband... good luck with everything!

Kelly said...

Oh he looks cute! He looks like you Becca. I think Cohen could use a snip snip as well.
Kelly