2.27.2008

pumping some iron...

I found this "mommy & baby" exercise video at Target the other day and thought I would give it a try. (one step closer to losing the jelly belly, right?) It proved to be just okay...but hughie seems to like it. It is actually kind of a cute video because most of the exercises incorporate playing with your baby...and usually awakens a huge smile and laughter out of the hughster. The bicep curl shown here is his favorite. I can only do a few curls because 1. hughie is weighing in at 15lbs 8oz these days and 2. i am weak. But I do love the laughs!

Actually the true workouts come from toning classes put on by Janel! ( matsumori family - janel graham) I truly lucked out on this one! Janel is a friend here in village green who organized toning classes held in the village green clubhouse 2 nights a week and on saturdays! The classes are awesome and kick my hiney. It is sooooo convenient...and a way to get out of the house and hang out with girls! Thanks Janel.... these classes are so what i need! I hope to be as toned as you one day!! (I can dream can't I?)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute. I would die if I tried to do that with Moses. And yes, we all thank heaven for Janel.

Unknown said...

that is such a cute video!! haha...you are way too nice about being toned like me, we all have our problems areas we would just love to cut off right! Well it has been so much fun for me and I am just glad that people like it!

Lant Family said...

I have been going to the BYU classes and I sure hope there is something close and good in Memphis. That is so nice you have something so close there!

Kelly said...

Becca, I am so proud of you for exercising. It is difficult with 2. I must say I have good weeks and bad weeks. I remember doing a video with Halle like you are describing. How are your nights going? He is so cute!
Kelly