2.27.2008

The Phantom roller - over - er....no more.

For the past week or two Hughie has been the phantom roller - over - er... He would secretly roll over when no one was watching (99% of the time in his crib)
I was so shocked the first time I went in to get him after he started squawking one morning to find him on his belly!

Then recently he started rolling over on his little spot down stairs.... but again only when I stepped into the other room for a second or when I wasn't looking. But mostly recently we have been able to witness the milestone first hand....and caught it on camera! (aren't first time parents fun?)

We love this little boy and are amazed to watch him grow everyday.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hooray for Hughie! That is a big step. I really liked the baby talk from Devin. What a great Dad!

Kimberlee said...

Brock and I were laughing so hard at this video! It's so fun to hear Daddy Devin! We're proud of Hughie. He's getting so big! From the work out video...we hope Hughie has Devin's laugh. It's so contagious. Actually, yours is too Becca so he'd be good either way! Miss you guys!